1. Acceptance of conditions
- 1.1. Your access to "OnlineTV" means that you become an active participant in the project and confirm the conclusion of a legally binding agreement between you (an individual) on the one hand, and "
- 1.1. Your access to "OnlineTV" means that you become an active participant in the project and confirm the conclusion of a legally binding agreement between you (an individual) on the one hand, and "LineTV" on the other hand, represented by the managing LineTV and its suppliers.
- 1.2 A Member may use the OnlineTV resource only if he confirms his participation with a valid and accepted credit card or other payment method available on the site, or if he receives services during the trial period.
- 1.3 By using "OnlineTV", the Member hereby accepts the terms current agreement.
2. Participation conditions
- 2.1. Receiving, processing with high quality, delivery to the participants of the television broadcast that is freely available, as well as the operation of the LineTV software and television complex in general, is carried out at the expense of monthly payments from the participants, giving each of them a personal right to use the provided premium services around the clock. class, without the right to public display, demonstration, or other use for commercial purposes.
- 2.2. "OnlineTV" does not bear any responsibility for the places of origin, legality and quality of TV channels and radio stations, we only provide a technical solution for accessing these TV channels and radio stations on a single platform, as well as a technical solution for converting this broadcast stream using players and tv boxes for tv. Our technical solution is our intellectual property. The client pays exclusively for the technical solution!
- 2.3. The participant under no circumstances has the right to distribute access to the site among third parties, rebroadcast the services provided, or demonstrate outside the circle of relatives and friends. The Member may not use registration to simultaneously receive the provided services from more than four devices at the same time that allow access to the service.
3. Service payment
- 3.1. Before you pay for the service, you can evaluate the quality for free. During the trial period, participation in "OnlineTV", which is available within 12 hours from the moment of connection, the service is provided free of charge. This service is available only to new customers in order to check the quality of the image and make sure the Internet connection is stable.
- 3.2. We reserve the right to change the participation fees at any time without changing the cost of the period already paid.
- 3.3. A Member may opt out at any time, but in such event, LineTV will not refund the balance of the prepaid fee, including the minimum subscription period fee already charged. Under fear of immediate termination of access to "OnlineTV", when passing the registration form, the participant provides information about himself necessary to provide the services provided.
4. Member Account, Password and Security
- 4.1. After registration, the Participant creates a personal account and a password during registration. The Participant is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and account and is fully responsible for all activities performed using the account.
- 4.2. The Member agrees to: immediately notify "OnlineTV" of any unauthorized use of his password and account, as well as any other detected violations of confidentiality and security, be sure to log out of his account at the end of each session if the login was made from a computer of third parties.
- 4.3. "OnlineTV" shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
5. Prohibition of illegal duplication
- 5.1. The participant undertakes not to reproduce, copy, reproduce, sell or resell, distribute or use for commercial purposes, including otherwise provided service and other opportunities obtained by him through participation in "OnlineTV", as well as his right use the opportunities in "OnlineTV". Any such action is illegal.
6. Not performing malicious actions
- 6.1. The Participant undertakes not to take any action aimed directly or indirectly to interfere with the proper functioning and monitoring of the site, as well as related technical or service support. Imitation or simulation of use, as well as any act or declared intention that has the ultimate or indirect purpose of disrupting the functions of the service, will lead to the closure of the Member's account and may lead to the initiation of legal action against him.