This tutorial will guide you on how to set up the Smart STB app. It’s available for streaming IPTV channels on LG & Samsung TVs and provides Stalker/Mag experience.
1. Download Smart STB app from your Smart Tv’s app store.
2. Launch the app & when you see “Loading portal” on the screen press OK or any number 0-9 on remote..
3. You will see below screen asking for Activation Code:
(Example device, information on above picture is for demonstration purposes, please do NOT enter this in the app and site)
This will be the place where you should enter Activation code that you’ll receive later.
4. Go to system settings.
5. Go to Portals
(Make sure Multiportal mode is set to ON)
6. Go to Use Portal 1 and turn it ON Portal name: any Portal url: http://mag.siptv.eu NTP Server: gb.pool.ntp.org
7. Press the GREEN (F2 on some Remotes) KEY. In case you don't have an F2 or Green Colored Key on your Remote, please press the BACK or RETURN Key (depending on remote and TV model) and then press OK/Center for confirmation.
8. Go to system settings in the app to find your virtual mac address
9. Open device info and you will see you mac adress
10. Now click below link to visit Smart STB website to set portal URL: